Skip to main content

Laundry Soap

Today was the first day at the market!






It was good weather, and I did well for the first day. If you are in Logan, every Saturday at Merlin Olsen Park there is the Gardeners Market, come and enjoy!

It's were I'll be every Saturday


I sell 20% Shae butter soap, Shae helps to not dry your skin out as much as other soaps (only $2.50 for a 4oz bar). Also, Laundry soap.

For Laundry soap:

3 C. Borax

2 C. Soda Wash

2 C. Baking Soda

2 C. Laundry bar grated up

Mix all in a bucket, it does about 90 loads of laundry

use 1/8 c. - 1/4 c. per load.

The baking soda should help soften your water but if you want to add oxi clean, that should help if your clothes are dingy.

I know there are a lot of different ways to make laundry soap (and you can use my bars in all of them) but this is what I use and like. Let me know how you like it!

You can find all this stuff were they sell laundry detergent at the store, the soda wash I haven't found at Wal-Mart but you can find it at Smith's Market place in Logan.

Comments

  1. This stuff is so cool! I haven't tried the laundry soap yet 'cause we haven't gotten through our bucket yet, but I want to. Also, I did a soap-making workshop at a super saturday once (it was just the melted glycerin kind) and we tried chapstick, but nobody signed up so I have a bunch of chapstick bottles left over if you want them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soap Making Class

I'm taking students for a soap making class . 3 Students per class at $75.00 per student. I provide a note book of information and we make a 3lb. batch of soap (1lb. per person) I go over everything you need to make your own soap! Class time run 2 hours. If interested E-mail me at hydesoaps@gmail.com

Toothpaste

I've been trying to find a toothpaste recipe that I can try out at home if there's any suggestions let me know! When I find one I've tried I'll post it.