Skip to main content

it works!

Well it's been 3 days and I don't stink...(there are people around me who would let me know) I'm very surprised how well it works! You have to get use to using it the coconut oil that holds it all together, it melts with skin contact, so you don't need to put as much on as you do with store bought deodorant.

so if you want to try it (and you should):

1/4 c. baking soda
1/4 c. cornstarch
and 10 drops tea tree oil (it's cleansing)
you can just use that in a powder
or add 2 + Tab. of coconut oil for a stick
( I melted my coconut oil in the microwave)
mix it all together smash it in to an old deodorant container...
Coconut oil is hard at room temperature so you can let it sit and it will firm up
or.. I put mine in the freezer for a few min. to make it hard.
if you don't live some were hot you can keep it in your bathroom if you have a problem with it being to soft keep it in the refrigerator...
I hear you can use lavender oil as well. I have not tried it yet but next time I make it I'm going to try it.
Let me know if you try it and how you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap Making Class

I'm taking students for a soap making class . 3 Students per class at $75.00 per student. I provide a note book of information and we make a 3lb. batch of soap (1lb. per person) I go over everything you need to make your own soap! Class time run 2 hours. If interested E-mail me at hydesoaps@gmail.com

Toothpaste

I've been trying to find a toothpaste recipe that I can try out at home if there's any suggestions let me know! When I find one I've tried I'll post it.