I've been trying to find a toothpaste recipe that I can try out at home if there's any suggestions let me know! When I find one I've tried I'll post it.
I'm taking students for a soap making class . 3 Students per class at $75.00 per student. I provide a note book of information and we make a 3lb. batch of soap (1lb. per person) I go over everything you need to make your own soap! Class time run 2 hours. If interested E-mail me at hydesoaps@gmail.com
There are a few things you can use to brush your teeth. I really like plain baking powder. I've also used aloe gel (the 100% stuff, not the green kind you put on a sunburn). In the 19th century they used tooth powder that was mint flavored. So I was thinking there had to be a way to flavor baking powder with mint... Crushed mint leaves? Anyway, to make the paste, I put some baking powder in my hand and wet my toothbrush and dab it in the powder. It's also a gentle abrasive for whitening. :-) Not much of a recipe, but I thought I'd pass it on!
ReplyDelete